Senior Planning History, Mission & Team
Senior Planning was founded over ten years ago with the intent to help seniors and their families navigate the often-complicated terrain of long-term care. Senior Planning has grown to become the largest eldercare placement agency in Arizona. We don’t charge for our placement services as the communities reimburse us. Even if you don’t want to use our service, we can still provide a personally tailored list of communities that we think will fit your situation.
However, this doesn’t mean we only use certain homes and pressure seniors into choosing our prefixed options. We show people a variety and let them choose based on financial capability and personal preference. If your or your loved one cannot afford the long-term care you need, we’ll help you apply for ALTCS or other benefits and make sure the applications are approved.
If you are interested in having us apply to ALTCS for you, please click here. We can help if you are over income or assets and would still like to apply to ALTCS. We understand that just because you are over assets today, that does not mean you will have enough savings to cover a lifetime of care costs.
What makes us Different
- We have relationships with senior living providers in every city or town in Arizona. Unlike most placement agencies, we will try to find care in any budget, no matter how low or how high.
- Our highly trained agents will help you every step of the way. They will compose a personalized list of homes based on your preferences and if desired, can take you on tours. We want you to be informed before making any decisions.
- We save you time by performing the leg work necessary to make such a big move. Any home we recommend will have been vetted. We constantly review licenses, inspection reports, business violations, and complaints from current or past residents.
- We are one of the few placement services in Arizona that will work with low-income seniors and veterans. We can find you care options while your VA or Medicaid benefits are pending.
- We not only provide placement services. We can help you apply to the Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) and can get you in touch with a claims agent if you are looking to apply to the Veteran’s Aid and Attendance benefit.
Senior Planning wants to be your one-stop shop for all things eldercare. Even if you don’t think you’re ready for long-term care just quite yet, we are happy to help with any questions you may have. We can help with care questions, facility questions, and benefits questions. Our goal is to get every senior the care that they need.
Our Promise to You
We always provide high quality service and help you reach your long-term care goals with honesty. Call us today for a consultation regarding your long term care needs and we bet you will be happy you did!